I’ve had a number of people ask me recently about the availability of hosted archving for GroupWise. As luck would have it, Sonian is having a couple of Webinars next week that will highlight their hosted archiving solution for GroupWise. As many of us prepare to move our GroupWise systems from NetWare to Linux, it’s a good time to find out about the various archiving options available to GroupWise systems. Take the opportunity to find out more about Sonian and there solution next week. The Webinar on Tuesday is geared towards technology executives pondering the merits of archiving, while the Webinar on Wednesday is directed towards technology professionals. Topics to be discussed include:
- 100% data capture from the GroupWise Post Offices
- Satisfy all regulatory/compliance demands
- 24/7 Searchability/Availability for multiple users
- Unlimited storage without adding to already constrained IT resources
- Predictable lower cost model than on-premise alternatives
Click the links above to register. Attendees will receive a 20% discount on The Caledonia Guide to Moving GroupWise.